Monday, December 3, 2012

Hopping on Ice Theory

So I was thinking to myself today, why not start from the very top - Mt. Shiveer - looking for mysteries and/or myths? Well, I did find something. I found these two signs, I'm sure most of you have noticed them before:


Maybe these signs led us to believe that the ice could crack? Or are they just there for decoration? On the top sign ( the red one with the black exclamation point) if you look closely you can see a smaller crack coming out from underneath it. Anyone in beta days, as they seem to be called, was Mt. Shiveer a land yet? Were these signs here as well? If so, do they look the same since beta days? 

Info:
Location: Mt. Shiveer
Theory: These signs led us to believe the ice could crack. If the ice can crack, we don't know. 
Further Location: The sign with the red border and black exclamation point is towards the bottom/front of the ice patch and the other sign with the yellow and black stripes is near the back of the ice.

That's the mystery for today, happy solving! 
~4101leapprardsp1oqtwa who still needs a signature 

12 comments:

  1. Ill make you a siganture! I I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can make you a signature! Great post, too! I haven't really studied those signs...
    -Lpiggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, both of you! I'm just going to ask MangoShapedSpace to make me a signature because she commented about it first, but Lpiggy im sure you make awesome signatures too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it doesn't break, and if you want to hear a creepy story about it then heres the url (keep in mind that this story is FAKE!)
    http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Jam_Children%27s_Game

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, thanks Maybe I'll watch it later!

      Delete
    2. actually, its a story, so you mean read it, right? :D

      Delete
  5. Is it okay I I do the background of canyons pathway instead? I can't find a good picture of Sarepia and I have no access to a computer right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I guess that's fine. But if you happen to get a good picture of Serepia Forest, please use that

      Delete
    2. Sorry if that sounded a bit snobby. >.<

      Delete
  6. You are good! *whistles appreciatively* WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I joined, I forget. I am beta, but I am very forgetful >:P

    ReplyDelete