Saturday, December 22, 2012

How I Got My Username

MangoShapedSpace prompted this post. She wondered how I got my username. It's quite an interesting story, here we go!

Well, I had seen an ad on a website for Animal Jam. It looked pretty fun so I went to animaljam.com. I asked a few friends at school if they played AJ. One said she did, but she had quit a month ago. She said it was fun, but very time-consuming. She told me things of "rares", "buddies", "lands", and games. I determined that I would check it out after school. This is where the account part comes in. I was creating my account. Originally, my username was going to be 4101leapardspots. Then, suddenly remembering my friend's glorious description of rares, I felt a strange little tug in my brain to change my username to: 4101leapprardsp1oqtwa. It felt like my mind was telling me, "Change your username to this, and you'll become rare." Being the sucker that I am for the stuff my brain tells me to do, I changed it and quickly entered a password. Then I entered the world of Animal Jam. 

So there's the story of why my username is what it is!
P.S. I"m taking a two week break from blogging.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you don't mind me asking - what country are you in? :D

    ~Kinyonga NOT SilverDawn, KINYONGA (I'm her sister and can't be bothered to sign out lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, but very interesting. Thanks for checking my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to ask if I can call you leopard as your nickname for short because of your old user maybe. I nickname almost all of my buddies. Wucksberb101: wuks. Funplay1: Fun Funplay FP1... I have a lot xD


    <3 this blog! I have fun and it's going well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leopard is totally O.K.! 4101leapprardsp1oqtwa is really long! xD

      Delete
  4. Why the random letters tho? Like oqtwa

    ReplyDelete
  5. In MMOWTS, you only need to spend a small amount of money to buy a lot of WOW TBC Gold. You know, if you go back to the game to cultivate these gold, they will definitely cost you a lot of time. And you can buy TBC Classic Goldyers is not whether the price of gold is the cheapest, but it must be safe enough, and they insist on doing this. So, if you buy gold in MMOWTS, you don't have to worry about your account being banned. Finally, MMOWTS has a 24-hour online staff, when you have questions, you can consult them.

    ReplyDelete