Thursday, December 13, 2012

Crystal Sands: Christmas In July

This time of year, all of the lands are decorated with ornaments and candy canes and ribbons and presents. I was walking around in Crystal Sands when I came across a palm tree decorated with ornaments.

It kind of feels like Christmas in July, to me. I guess this isn't really a mystery. But because Crystal Sands is always very sunny and has no snow whatsoever, it gives you the feel of Christmas in July, at least for me. 
 And as you know, the very top tunnel in Crystal Sands leads out into Mt. Shiveer. Wouldn't some snow slide out into Crystal Sands from the tunnel? Or would the sun melt it away before anyone could even peek at it? Oh yeah and I don't think I'll do the 'More Info' thing because this is kind of just something I noticed.

BTW, THE COSTUME PARTY IS CANCELED! 



1 comment: