Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Mysterious Clock-tower

Another mystery for you! c: I'm not sure if I said so before, but you can e-mail me (animaljamexplorerclub@gmail.com) some myths that you have found or some glitches or a good place to have a party! Anyway, here is our mystery:
It's actually not this big, I made it bigger so everyone could see it better.

It looks like it's a clock-tower! What would a clock-tower be doing in the Flag Shop's window? There are now clock-towers in Jamaa, and there certainly isn't one hanging around Serepia Forest! Why do you guys think it's there? I really have no idea. It seems to be night in the background, and you can see the moon shining. So....hmm. I don't want to say it, but I'm stumped. Perhaps you guys can think of some good theories! I will fill in the best theory in the theory line down there.

Info:
Location: Flag Shop
Further Location: In the Flag Shop at the top of Serepia Forest.
Theory: (theory from MangoShapedSpace) Since it's in the Flag Shop, it's Big Ben un London England. 

~4101leapprardsp1oqtwa



3 comments:

  1. I believe since it's in the flag shop, it's Big Ben un London England.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What mangoshapedspace said! Lol.. btw i added ur blog to meh list!

    ReplyDelete