Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Land names!

Hi there! So sorry for not posting!! I didn't pose in a while because I'm so busy with school and stuff. I do basketball 3 times a week, one on Tuesday, one on Friday, and one on Saturday. I once did go on my blogger dashboard, and showed my friend our blog. Anyway, I'm horribly sick today, so I can actually post! It doesn't sound good, does it XP.
Yes, funplay1 is an old cat that can't get to the couch.
 
 
Anyway..  lets put up ANOTHER mystery! I took this from 4101leapprardsp1oqtwa.
 
 
WHAT ARE THESE MYSTERY LANDS?
 
Now. that one above Mt. Shivver (yellow) can be mountains, as in a mountain land. It could be called Jamaasian Mountains. The one near Appondale (black) looks covered in  rocks, so rocks all are surrounding it. The rock entryway in Appondale could lead to this land! Does that make it absolutely possible this will be a land? It has a river all in the middle; and ponds are all over the place! It could be Brooklined Meadow. The space below Appondale looks very tree-like, which maybe means it has forests. See? Look at Sarepia Forest, it's all covered in trees too! Maybe the paths where from the ?Alphas digging out the trees and making pathways while still preserving the land! They use the lumber for the shops and dens maybe. So that land looks pretty protected by rocks to get in from Appondale, so maybe the dark red land will be first. The land could be Treiania Woodlands. The dark red one under Jamaa Township, that is cut off from all other lands by a river. Maybe the alphas will make a bridge over the river! That would be cool in my imagination >:D. This land looks like it has the most trees. It could be the Tigra Rain Forest.
 
SORRY, I WILL CONTINUE THIS LATER. I FEEL WHOOZY XP   
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks xD Turns out a kid in my class got the flu, so that might be a reason. My dad wanted to give me a shot at the doctors. If you knew me in real, you would understand why that's a bad thing xD

    ReplyDelete